Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

My last mark

cSo, it’s all dun, it’s over - finally. After months of elections, campaigns, debates, blogs and everything political that filled our minds, the American people have chosen their new president, and I think that while they did the world let out a sigh of relieve. America has gone through quite a rough period and there are still harsh times to come, but with this new breath of fresh air that is going to blow through the Oval Office I think a lot might change for the better. I guess there is nothing left for me to say, besides…

Mr President, all I can ask you now is that you will keep your word. America is in a desperate need of some inspirational guidance and strong leadership; not only on national but also on an international level. The world’s eyes are fixed on you now. I truly believe you are the man for the job and I think your election has made the world realize once again that America really is the land of opportunities.

Good luck Mr President, I hope you will enjoy the ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment