Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

.......

After the longest Presidential campaign in history, it's finally over. Though, I'm not thrilled with the outcome, I hope, we as a country can begin to put the pieces back together and become unified. I know it will be hard for some, but like it or not, this country elected Barack Obama the 44th President of the United States of America. Though, the fair media coverage of Obama is probably the main reason he won, we all need to respect him as our president, though I know it will be hard for a lot of people, including me. I commend John McCain for his hard work and dedication to this country, and for the campaign he ran along with Sarah Palin. In my heart, I think McCain would have been a wonderful Commander and Chief, but that is not how the rest of the country felt. Here's to Barack Obama, the future of our country...

0 comments:

Post a Comment