Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

After my days of political blogging, my days here are done.  I have honestly learned so much through my experiences as a blogger, and from keeping my eyes on the TV.  Never did I really think that I would get involved with politics, but I have.  I really enjoyed getting to know both candidates over the last 4 months.  They are both amazing men and through these blogs, and through this class, and my experience with NBC, I can say I walked away a smarter person from this class-- something I cannot say for al of my classes.  Good luck President Obama, and I hope you bring us the change you promised during your campaign.  If you do, the world will be a better place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment