Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

New Air

The air definitely feels and smells different today. A lot of people seem to be stepping a little lighter and some seem to be stepping a little heavier. I don't know whether previous elections have had this much of an impact on citizens, especially students. But I am thankful that I have been as involved with this election as I have been. I feel like I can genuinely share in everyone's joy and disappointment because I followed the election process. I must contribute part of that to this class. All this blogging and reading has paid off, b/c I have come to appreciate the value of our presidential election. If it had not been for this class and the emphasis on us having to follow the election, I probably would not appreciate the new air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment