Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

Good-bye

The end is here. I must say this blog has been fun to write. I have enjoyed reading all the posts and learned a great deal from my classmates. We don't all agree on the issues or candidates, but I think we all have to agree this has been one hell of an election. Working with the Presidential debate was an experience of a lifetime! I will treasure the memories friendships. If Ole Miss is to host another Presidential debate, may it be in the distant future! I think this campus has had its fill of politics for a while! I congratulate all the 495 students who took place in this blog, the University of Mississippi, all debate workers and volunteers, the media, and Dr Husni for making this event and time in ours lives such a success. Farewell to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment