Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

Just wondering, how come Joe the Plumber gets to be better than the average Joe??

So, I was watching television the other day and heard McCain announce that Joe the Plumber was there. When he did this I can remember thinking, "Who? Joe the Plumber?" Why do politicians have to try and normalize their selves by trying to find some everyday citizen to come and speak? I don't want to hear from someone who is suppose to be just like me and everyone else. 

I have to say that I did find it funny when Joe the Plumber didn't even show up. I think it goes to show that you cannot rely on other people and use them to try to make a big scene. If you do you could end up like McCain and be really embarrassed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment