Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

From this class, to the debate to election night, this class has taught me a tremendous amount. Interning for MSNBC was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I was able to see just how hard journalist work. They never stop!!  I consider myself lucky to have been involved with this class, because I now have so many memories that I will never forget. Not many people get to experience a Presidential Debate at their college, and for any one who missed out on the events, I am truly sorry. I would not have missed this experience for the world. Politics in America is such an exciting thing, and Ole Miss, even it was for one night was part of history, and so were we!

0 comments:

Post a Comment