Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

Final blog...

This is my final blog and I'm kind of excited. Don't get me wrong, I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but I'm not big into "posting" my thoughts. I love to share my opinions, but I rather share them verbally. But this class has been awesome! Never in my life did I think that one day I could be an intern with NBC. I will never forget those two amazing days helping at the debate. That's an opportunity that only comes around once in a blue moon and I will be forever grateful to the university, the chancellor, the journalism department and Dr. Husni for giving me that experience. I'm still in shock because I met Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams and John Kerry. It was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will always cherish. Thanks Ole Miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment