Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

Too much ignorance.

Today is Thursday. It's only been two days after the election and I can't stand to hear anymore about people leaving the country. It seems to me that every person that I walk by is talking or gossiping about the election results. I walked by this girl yesterday, "...and hes just going to pull our troops out, and ruin this country, and we are all going to die! I'm moving to Canada!" Seriously?!? I just can't stand the ignorance and lack of acceptance this nation has! What honestly is so bad about Obama? Please... someone inform me. Every single text I have gotten these last few days have been bashing Obama. This one I got yesterday said, "All white Americans must report to the cotton fields tomorrow morning for orientation." Is this serious? What are you people thinking?! Another person was saying that "you Obama voters" will get what you deserve. I can't stand to hear anymore ignorant, hateful, defamation come out of anyones mouths or be text to me.

We are Americans. If you want to move, then do it. Don't be so ignorant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment