Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

An Obama Complaint

Well not that I have accepted the fact that Obama is our president (and I am a little excited), I do have one small request that I would like to give to Mr. Obama, and that is, I am going to need him to get rid of the catwalk that he walks on everytime he gives a speech.  He is not a model, and I think it is time for him to tone down the celebrity persona that he exudes when he makes any type of public appearance.  He is the president, and I know with being president comes fame and glory, but he is our president now.  Let's tone it down a bit.  Get rid of the cat walk, and do what every president before you has done, and down play your fame a bit.  You're the man Obama, and we all know it.  The drama factor must die.

1 comments:

At November 5, 2008 at 4:30 PM Chris Dicus said...

Well said...He wasn;t my pick but we need to just accept our President and hope he respects the office.

 

Post a Comment