Site Network: Debate This, Ole Miss. | the j-department | debate.olemiss.edu | mblog | mcast | the university of mississippi

Change for this Nation

Well, I have to say the election did turn out sort of the way I thought it would. As soon as I saw how popular Obama was to the American public I knew he was going to be the winner. I saw friends of mine who weren't even democratic fall in love with him. He is such a charismatic person who knows how to deliver amazing speeches. He can tell the American people anything they want to hear. He can also say things that have already been said and make them sound fresh and new. 


It was time for a change in America. Everyone was tried of Bush and wanted someone who was going to be far from Bush. Even though I feel McCain is very different from Bush, he still proved to be more of the same. It became very obvious that it was time for a change and when that change came people fell hard for it. I think from the moment people realized just how different Obama was going to be as president he had won the election. And in ways, I think he too even knew he had this in the bag. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment